Skip to main content

Featured

Which would you rather - Lip balm or lip gloss? | #beautyinfluencer #lipproducts

Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation

  I have heard so many great things about this foundation and how great it is for those with oily skin that I finally had to give it a try. Unfortunately the darkest color it comes in is sand and it's a few shades too light for me.  I did test the foundation and do have an opinion (see below), but I can't call this my favorite since it takes too much work for me to make this match my skin.


 A feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that won’t feel heavy or greasy. Delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish. Minimizes the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.- Rimmel Website

As you can see this does have a mousse texture.

Blended into my hand..hello Casper!!

I am going to review the claims from the Rimmel website.

Feather Light/Airy mousse texture that won’t feel heavy or greasy. - True. I really didn't feel this on my skin at all.
 Delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish.- True! Kind of.. This does deliver all day shine control and it does blend flawlessly, BUT it does not leave you with a natural looking finish. This is more a medium coverage, which does make it more noticeable that you are wearing makeup. That doesn't mean it's a bad thing, we all love the flawless look. This just doesn't look like what a natural face would like, especially with the matte finish.
Minimizes the appearance of pores. - Very true! Pores, what pores? The silicones in this make your pores disappear!

Overall I like this foundation and do think it would be a great match for someone with oily skin who likes medium coverage.The price for this foundation is fantastic too - $7.00 at most drugstores. However, I really dislike the limited the color selection Rimmel has to offer!

Comments

Popular Posts