Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

November Ipsy Bag - Glam It Up

Another month, another Ipsy bag! The theme of this bag was Glam It Up, which is perfect for the holidays!

I think I will actually use this bag as a clutch, it's so cute! 


Look at all of these full sized goodies!!

Let's take a closer look...

Cailyn Mineral Eyeshadow in Champagne
A perfect color for the holidays!

Pixi Bronzer in Summertime
This looks like such a pretty color, but I know it's too light for me.

Nailtini Nail Polish in Champagne
I put this nail polish on as soon as I received the bag! Two coats are a must for getting a good color payoff, and the color is so pretty just as it appears in the bottle.

Starlooks Eyeliner in Amethyst

.em Pillow Plush Lip Balm in Strawberry
This looks VERY pigmented in the jar, but the color is subtle.

be a.... bombshell in Hot Damn
This is perfect red lip color and it REALLY stays put!

Are you an Ipsy Subscriber? 
I think their bags just keep getting better and better.

Comments

Popular Posts